Why share someone else's content when you can produce your own?
Your marketing is only as good as your content. To succeed you need well-written, professional copy that uses research to tell your story. Founded on a desire to help small businesses grow, Creative Campbellville is dedicated to producing results through high-impact copy, comprehensive content strategy, and scrupulous editing.
Blogs & Articles
Blogs and articles are crucial components of any digital marketing strategy. They enhance the organic reach of your content so that your business will rank higher on Google and other search engines.
In fact, companies with blogs generate 55% more web visitors, and 434% more indexed pages, but finding the right tone, subject, and style can be difficult and time consuming for the average business owner. That’s where we come in.
We write professional, relevant, well-researched blogs and articles that position you and your business as an industry leader, building trust with clients before they even meet you. This content is also vital to your social media strategy – why share someone else’s content when you can produce your own?
Your website is your digital storefront. Making the right impression is vital to converting visitors to customers. Well-written website content is critical to this process and an element many businesses are missing. Of course people can’t enter your storefront if they can’t see it, which is why search engine optimized (SEO) content is another important element.
Studies show that 93% of online activity begins with a search engine, and 18% of people click on the first result, 10% on the second and 7% on the third. Creative Campbellville provides SEO content with strong conversion architecture and calls to action to generate qualified leads for your business.
Writing great content isn’t enough on its own, it needs to be consistent, creative, and targeted. Creative Cambpellville will audit your existing content to gauge its effectiveness, deliver crucial insights, and provide a comprehensive content strategy.
With a long-term strategy that’s clearly laid out in a content calendar you’ll be strongly positioned to benefit from creative ideas, industry research, the insight of targeted keywords and the power of search engine optimized content.
Content marketing is vital to a successful marketing strategy and adds quantifiable value to businesses. In fact, content marketing generates a 74.2% increase in lead quantity and quality. Effective content marketing requires consistent tone and style across all channels.
Internal and external copy needs to share your brand’s story while reflecting your values and goals. Creative Campbellville has the experience and expertise to convey your brand consistently across all print and digital mediums.
Your clients expect professionalism, if not perfection, but if your website, blog, or marketing copy is full of typos how can they trust you with their business?
Sometimes all it takes is a second pair of eyes to catch small mistakes. Creative Campbellville’s editing services will keep your content spotless, building trust and professionalism with your clientele.
Let’s face it, business writing is time consuming, especially if you aren’t an expert. Unfortunately, it’s also a vital part of any business. Time is money, so stop wasting yours writing newsletters, white papers, eBooks, media kits, brochures and proposals. Outsource your business writing to Creative Campbellville. We’ll take care of the writing so you can focus on what you do best!
- I just read your very interesting blog entitled 'Benefits of Structured Family Caregiving'...I just wanted to say how good your article was.
- I've loved reading your articles on A Place for Mom's Senior Living blog, especially your piece on must-have devices for seniors. I started looking for gifts for my grandparents, and the Lively Wearable looks great!
- Kimberley takes time to listen and gather the right information, every piece of material she has created for me has been amazing and left me feeling awesome. Kimberley truly cares about her work and about people.
- Kimberley was able to immediately spark my curiosity at the beginning of the article and keep the language basic, which allowed this piece to remain timeless. If I had to create this all on my own, I’m sure I would still be working away, but Kimberley’s talent has saved me time to focus more on what I am better at doing.
- She offered some great recommendations on how to improve my site and increase traffic. She has great resources and endless ideas. I highly recommend Kimberley for all of your content and written needs.
- Thoroughness, attention to detail, testing and measuring, and great content are some of the components that make Creative Campbellville outstanding. The final outcome is professional and tailored content.
- Kimberley came prepared with a detailed report of content and analytics feedback and recommendations. The team at Creative Campbellville are extremely knowledgeable. I learned many great insights on how to best use my website to support the business I do.